Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Grimsby Town (A) League - Saturday 9/9/06

Reports and reaction from the 2006-07 season as Walsall finished 1st (C) in League 2
Neuromantic
Site Addict

Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:37 pm

Timothy_Claypole wrote:I thought we were cack yesterday, but I enjoyed the time I spent next to Mr fat white belly Eggmiester.

Love you Mark!!! x x x x

x x x TC x x x

LMFAO only just saw this, how on earth did he get that close to you mark :shock:

saddlersdaz
UTS Regular

Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:50 pm

coxy_saddler wrote:
geoffwhiting wrote:
coxy_saddler wrote:
saddlersdaz wrote:
geoffwhiting wrote:Very very disappointed and annoyed tonight, as you can probably tell. Good to see lots of familiar faces today, and especially to put a face to SaddlersDaz and Gary Ellison Saddler - that and the ACE Fish and Chips made it a worthwhile trip. Apart from that, based on the quality we served up on the pitch, I was not inspired to travel again for a while. :twisted:

Nice meeting you too Geoff, and Geordie, and anyone else I met yesterday. Shame the result ruined the day, to be furthered more by the news of Matt Gadsby. Lets hope things get better over the next few weeks.

Was you in the leaking boot daz? i think i may of saw you, Not sure what you look like, becasue i aint saw you. But i just had a slight idea it was you. near evo in the pub ?

saddlersdaz WAS in the Leaking Boot, near Evo (and the bar) at times, wearing a dark blue Saddlers shirt. I was with them as well, wearing a GREY suede (not genuine suede of course) type jacket, along with my son Chris, ucow, Geordie etc.

Yeah think i may of saw saddlersdaz then if he had a dark blue saddlers shirt on with glasses? Don't think i saw you geoff :lol:

Yeah that was me coxy. handsome fella don't you think?

Neuromantic
Site Addict

Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:13 pm

Oh yeah, and thanks mark for the 'theres only one slanting yagger' chant i could hear bellowing out from you lot! forgot about that! :lol:

geoffwhiting
Site Addict

Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:24 pm

saddlersdaz wrote:
coxy_saddler wrote:
geoffwhiting wrote:
coxy_saddler wrote:
saddlersdaz wrote:
geoffwhiting wrote:Very very disappointed and annoyed tonight, as you can probably tell. Good to see lots of familiar faces today, and especially to put a face to SaddlersDaz and Gary Ellison Saddler - that and the ACE Fish and Chips made it a worthwhile trip. Apart from that, based on the quality we served up on the pitch, I was not inspired to travel again for a while. :twisted:

Nice meeting you too Geoff, and Geordie, and anyone else I met yesterday. Shame the result ruined the day, to be furthered more by the news of Matt Gadsby. Lets hope things get better over the next few weeks.

Was you in the leaking boot daz? i think i may of saw you, Not sure what you look like, becasue i aint saw you. But i just had a slight idea it was you. near evo in the pub ?

saddlersdaz WAS in the Leaking Boot, near Evo (and the bar) at times, wearing a dark blue Saddlers shirt. I was with them as well, wearing a GREY suede (not genuine suede of course) type jacket, along with my son Chris, ucow, Geordie etc.

Yeah think i may of saw saddlersdaz then if he had a dark blue saddlers shirt on with glasses? Don't think i saw you geoff :lol:

Don't confuse him saddlersdaz, I was the handsome one, or at my age do I mean "distinguished" ! :lol:

coxy_saddler
UTS Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:51 pm

geoffwhiting wrote:
saddlersdaz wrote:
coxy_saddler wrote:
geoffwhiting wrote:
coxy_saddler wrote:
saddlersdaz wrote:

Don't confuse him saddlersdaz, I was the handsome one, or at my age do I mean "distinguished" ! :lol:

:lol:

Sorry Lads..Has to be said..

You YGA'S! :lol:

Previous
Return to 2006-07 Season