Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

The whole of walsall

Reports and reaction from the 2005-06 season as Walsall finished 24th (R) in League 1
saddler383

The whole of walsall

Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:54 pm

im doing this for the first time im only 14 so if it dont work dont have a go at me lol ...... what is happening to walsall we started the season amazing but suddenly crashed who do you people blame , im blaming merson ... what the hell is he doing .... merson should start focusing on his playing carear as well , his one of our best players he should start playing himself ALOT more , and can anybody tell me are walsall building a new stand soon ??? and is fryatt going or signing a new contract ??

SuperDon

Re: The whole of walsall

Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:22 pm

saddler383 wrote:im doing this for the first time im only 14 so if it dont work dont have a go at me lol ...... what is happening to walsall we started the season amazing but suddenly crashed who do you people blame , im blaming merson ... what the hell is he doing .... merson should start focusing on his playing carear as well , his one of our best players he should start playing himself ALOT more , and can anybody tell me are walsall building a new stand soon ??? and is fryatt going or signing a new contract ??

How have we suddenly crashed?

Return to 2005-06 Season